U3 Advisors is Hiring a Paid Graphic Design Intern in New York
U3A currently seeks a Graphic Design Intern to work out of the New York City office, under the supervision of the Operations Manager, to provide graphic design support across offices on a variety of projects. The Graphic Design intern will be a go-to in-house creative resource, from designing proposals to formatting client case studies. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative designer who can work on multiple projects to produce and edit clean and exceptional designs under tight deadlines.
The internship schedule will be two days per week, the specific days being flexible. The internship will begin immediately and continue through May, 2016, with the potential for extension into the summer of 2016 if appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, with one to three years of professional experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in design software, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Skills with photo manipulation and retouching
• Excellent typography sense
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute projects while maintaining tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
• Able to implement consistent brand/visual elements across a project to create organized layouts.
• Friendly, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor.
Salary & Benefits
• Pay is $25.00 per hour
Please email a resume and cover letter, including a link to an online portfolio or a PDF with work samples, to email@example.com . Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Listing